Last updated on Thursday, May 18, 2021.
Information about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the coronavirus, several measures have been taken already that also affect the festival summer, which we have all been looking forward to so much. On this page we will keep you informed about the developments that apply to the festivals in our offer, and how we deal with them.
Our thoughts go out to the relatives of victims and our healthcare heroes, as well as to all festival organizations, their crew, suppliers, artists and of course you as a visitor. Together we are strong. Hopefully we will see you again soon at one of our festivals. Stay safe!
This differs per festival. It also depends on the country where the festival takes place. Below you can find a list of the festivals in our offer that are now known to have been cancelled or postponed.
– Melt Festival (postponed, statement)
– Rock Werchter (postponed to 30 June – 3 July 2022, statement)
– Pohoda Festival (postponed to 7 – 9 July 2022, statement)
– Colours of Ostrava (postponed to 13 – 16 July 2022, statement)
– Electric Castle (postponed to 13 – 17 July 2022, statement)
– Balaton Sound (postponed to 2022, statement)
– Sziget Festival (postponed to 2022, statement)
– VOLT Festival (postponed to 2022, statement)
For tickets or other products that come directly from the festival, the festival’s policy applies. You will be contacted by the festival organization for the handling of these tickets. It depends on the festival whether your ticket will remain valid for the 2022 edition, whether you will receive a voucher or whether you can apply for a refund.
For products bought directly from Festival Travel, it was possible to request a refund. The refund period has already ended. If you didn’t request a refund, these products are automatically valid for the next edition.
For all components, except festival tickets, it was possible to request a refund.
The refund period has already ended. Products you bought for previous editions and for which you didn’t request a refund, are automatically valid for the next edition.
– After a year of no festivals, festivalgoers are in for a treat, and all festivals and trips will be sold soon
– Due to scarcity, ticket prices may also go up
– By keeping your ticket you support Festival Travel, the festivals and the entire industry
– Tickets remain valid until they can actually be used
Of course we can. Please contact us via the Festival Travel contact page.